Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nerves



I can't wait...we leave for NYC in 7 days! It's going to be beautiful, and definitely one of the most unforgettable Christmases ever. So you may be wondering why we're going to NYC for Christmas, especially on our limited budget. My dad passed away about 7 weeks ago, and my step-mom and sister decided they wanted to be "away" for Christmas. Thus, the Christmas in NYC idea was born. Then it blossomed. We have some many amazing things planned for our time there, I just can't wait!


On another note, we've decided we're going to move also. Living so close to family can sometimes drive everyone crazy, and we've decided to move on to bigger and better things. Not quite the way we originally planned, but I'm most definitely getting more and more excited about. A whole new living place to decorate and paint and arrnage furniture...boy oh boy oh boy! Poor Walter, he'll probably begin to regret moving with all the honey-do's I'm bound to give him. :)


Well I'm almost done with our Christmas cards as well...we originally planned on 30, and I've finished number 21. Pictures will most definitely be coming soon, once I can sit down with the card and the camera. Oh, and just a few pics for my pal D.M. -- a fellow TWERD!


No comments:

Post a Comment