Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Countdown

Well, the countdown is almost complete. But I must admit I'm more nervous about the trip right now than I am excited. I must offically be an adult now if fun things make me nervous tehehe! We also still have to find a big suitcase to borrow since we only have one. Ugh and do laundry. And then of course, pack! I'm still miffed about the fact that we HAVE to pay for our luggage...that's freaking ridiculous!
But just sitting here thinking about it I am pretty excited about getting there, and Monday night we have planned to go ice skating in Rockefeller Center. We were supposed to go to Central Park Zoo on Wednesday, but I was told it's not that great, so that freed up almost all of our day. We have tickets to Carnegie Hall Christmas Eve and The Rockettes on Christmas. Oh! We also have reservations for brunch Christmas morning at a restaurant my friend told me about called Essex...$16 per person including 3 alcoholic drinks! She did email me and tell me that if you choose the mimosas they're really unlimited! But like I told her I can't get too boozed up because we have the Rockettes at 4:00.
Well one thing I am most definitely nervous about is last night on the news the weatherman said the low Sunday is 27, and there is a chance of wintry precipitation Monday! I'm saying my prayers that there is no delay with the airlines...we've got to make the most of our time in NYC, and we can't waste a minute.
Well I'm off to address envelopes for the Christmas cards. I will also be taking pictures so I can share them here later. I gotta try to get to sleep at a normal time tomorrow because when Walter goes to school for his last final, I get to go get my nails done...yay! Every woman has gotta have a little pampering every now and then! Until next time folks... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment